MyAMP is an amplifier for use with stereo speakers that has both digital and bluetooth ports, something you often don’t find on traditional amplifiers.
With an output of 2x60W into 4 ohms (class A/B) the MyAMP works perfectly with large stereo system, television, tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Bluetooth aptX
- USB 24-bit / 96kHz
- DAC 24-bit / 192kHz
- Revolutionary power supply
- Compact design
- Infrared remote control
You no longer need several different sytems, the MyAMP is 3-in-1: DAC, Bluetooth aptx technology and an amplifier rolled into one.
Save on space without sacrificing on quality
Two years of design work have led to the production of a compact yet high performance, reliable product.
After research into heat output we have included a specific MICROMEGA radiator with a silent fan in the MyAmp design. The fan works whilst the amplifier is in use.
In order to guarantee top quality sound the amplifier has been produced as a class AB amp.
- 2x30W into 8 ohms
- 2x60W into 4 ohms.
MyAMP is small but powerful !
Read the list below for a little more detail…
- 3 analogue inputs as they are always useful
- 1 optical input and 1 coaxial input for TV sets, games consoles, CD, DVD or Blue-Ray players
- 1 USB port to connect your computer
- 1 Bluetooth aptX connection as wireless, is always better right ?
- 1 Subwoofer output because you just love to make the walls shake
- 1 record output (REC.OUT)
- 1 Trigger plug so that you can connect MyAMP to a home automation system
- … last but not least terminals to connect your speakers
Easy to connect, easy to hide.
- Net weight : 1,2 kg
- Length : 140 mm
- Width : 160 mm
- Height : 80 mm
- Voltage : 85-150 or 180-265 Vac / 50-60Hz
- Volume control with 256 steps of 0,5 dB
- Low THD ≤ 0,01% on audio range
- Available : black or white